CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 27, 2012

Restaurant Review #3

Lucky House Thai - Berkeley


I wandered into Lucky House for some Thai Food after not having been for a looooong time. I used to go here for lunch when I worked on the campus. My building was very close to this place so we lunched here quite frequently.

I always order the Pad See Ew medium spice and it is very tasty. The flavor of this dish is like a garlic ginger spicy mix. It has chicken breast, broccoli, large flat rice noodles and a scrambled egg. I was surprised that I liked this mish-mash of flavors but it somehow works!

Today they made it a little hotter, but it was still good.  My friends always order the BBQ chicken over rice.  No matter who I go with they order that! Weird!

Of all the Thai places I've been to, their Thai Iced Tea is the best!!

Today I ordered 2 since it had been so long.  I give them 4 stars out of 5. They would have gotten 5 stars but they took way too long to bring the food.

No comments: