CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Restaurant Review # Two: Mexican Yum

La Burrita-Berkeley

I went to a spot I like in Berkeley called La Burrita a few weeks ago for beef enchilada's. YUM!!! a favorite

They also have the thinnest crispiest chips and I love their roasted red pepper salsa.

I must remember to take the pictures BEFORE I start eating.

To be honest for the FIRST time EVER the beef was little over cooked so the enchiladas were just okay. But still edible. As you can see in the picture I ate one. The rest was lunch the next day! They get 3 stars for the chips being wonderfully delicious.

2 comments:

Tarsha! said...

There is this place here that has the best cheese enchiladas on "earf"

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

@Tarsha Wow! On earf?? lol That's a good enchilada!